4.23.2010

..outrage..

I can vaguely remember the time,
I hardly have any memories per se,
of the night you sloppily loved me
underneath all those twisted sheets.

I know I wore only my hopes,
the very same you took away,
leaving me naked and alive
right beneath your dejected pride.

I wrestled against the flustered feeling
that you planted inside my womb,
but I also tried to pry open
the locked doors of your soul’s tomb.

As my efforts turned futile,
through whispers in my ear I saw
visions of our future gather
and my eyes began to water.

They encased me, sweetly tortured me,
and confined my freedom away,
suffocating any wish I ever had
to leave you behind and at bay.

This is what you have done,
now as bravely as you took my everything
accept me here even if I was solely a mistake.
Wasn’t “whatever you have” what you desired to take?

Have it now for free…I don’t want it here with me.
You came back just in time for me to miss you
shattering to dust my newest ambition:
never in my life to forgive you.

No hay comentarios.: